☆☆The brand of cuteness "Miniso ".☆☆

Miniso is a chinese brand of cosmatics, kitchen, stuffs toys and households stuffs.This brand is known for its unique designed products and there cute bear design concept  it well known.This brand chinese holding company  is Aiyaya."ye Guo Fu" was the founder of this unique  and awesome company. Miniso History is really unique  itself .Some people clam that Miniso has copied some japniese brand because of there cute stuff concept. But I really don't because  it's  not a fact which people say its just what they claim.And I sometimes get thunderstruck to hear that this brand started in 2013 and slowly made his value worldwide.Miniso is known worldwide and there branches  are spread in whole world   including

1:Africa

2:China

3:Pakistan


4:Japan

And there are many more miniso stores around the world.

I recently  visited a Miniso store in  Bhawalpur. It was my first ever expirence of visiting a Miniso store physically otherwise  I would do my shopping online .The store was itself really neat and clean and everything was well organized and there service  was  the best.There products  quality was on the next level   .I  just loved there unique  quality and cute concept  products. But the thing was I visited  a store in Bhawalpur  (pakistan)so they didn't  had that much variety  of products but honestly it was my luck that I found the thing which I was looking for.



No comments

Powered by Blogger.