💮💮Visit to my dreamland💮💮

It was summer vacation so I planned to go to the fake Paris in China when I arrived there the beauty of China's fake Paris was unveiled in front of me.The beauty of that place could be seen in the Eiffle Tower and its beatiful gardens.Paris in China was an exact copy of the real Paris in Farance .The place was super quiet and peaceful because no one knew that a fake Paris exists in that world.



It was a housing estate in Xingqiao. It also had beautifully built cabins in the resorts .Everything  was perfectly  designed.I also visited Shanghai Disneyland.Due to less population  ,it was  quite ghostly  there.But my dream came true by visiting  Disney land.



Now  when I remembered  visiting  that Disney land  I feel super excited and proud that Ihave accomplised  my dream.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.