A Nightmare that scared the living day lightscut of me

 That was a horrible nightmare i have ever in my life .my friend and e were sitting in the classroom taking our lesson suddenly giant earthquake come it was so horrible that i was feeling that i am going to fallen one side of the room to the left or to the right .we all ran out of the roo  in search of the place which don't have any walls we came out with the result of going and sitting in the ground we all ran at the cafe tira  side old school building but i left being .i saw a giant monster coming toward me.  My teacher was standing nearly and calling my name .the monster was trying to get me in his hand so that he could eat me basically what i saw way that he was made out of his system full of a robotic technology .



He was controlled by a remote inside him the person was sitting which was horrible and terrible .By seeing him my gose  bump starts up .By trying hard i come out of his hand and i was saved we all ran towards the cafeteria side .Suddenly ,we saw a another monster coming coming coming from the other side and we realize that we are tramped suddenly ,the earthquake was too big that were rolling down like a coin.i slept i don't know how how but my eyes are getting heavy so i slept but after many hours i realise that it was the next day and i was in an area full of sand yes it was a dessert i walk around to explore the areas .i saw various puppet's rooming around i heard a voice and some one shacked me and when i woke up i realise it was a dreamed

,.





No comments

Powered by Blogger.